The management of projects has become second-nature to Hugo Technology, where we have gained a wealth of experience in managing upgrades and field change orders that have contained literally thousands of devices.
No two projects have the same requirements, which has driven us to be adaptable to the changing needs of our customers. However, we have also developed robust methods for monitoring progress, providing bespoke reports, and delivering the required results against a pre-determined timeline.
For some customers, the service we provide has only centered around project management, where the Hugo engineer expertise and resource has been an invaluable ‘extra pair of hands’ out in the field, when our customers have been placed under pressure to achieve results within a certain timescale. As a result, our support has received several customer commendations.
When the pressure is on, the job needs to get done, and help is required, be sure to take advantage of our project management capabilities.
Project Management Diagram
- Project Initiation: Working with the customer to understand their requirements
- Project Analysis: Analysing the most effective/efficient processes to ensure swift project completion
- Project Planning: Jobs are planned and scheduled to ensure maximum efficiency
- Project Execution: Planned jobs will be executed by our skilled engineers
- Project Evaluation: Project reviewed and evaluated by customer and Hugo Management team
Project Management Timeline
- Full project ownership
- Full risk assessment of project
- Full and comprehensive project management (start to finish)
- Technical work onsite
- Maximise efficiencies
- Project reviewed and evaluated
- Monthly reports provided by Hugo Technology
- Aim to utilise Hospital loan units wherever possible to maximise efficiencies
- Hugo personnel relevant to the project will be available for regular meetings