Hugo Technology Limited was founded in 2001 and is an independent medical equipment repair, maintenance and management company, providing this service to global medical device manufacturers. Our mission is to provide a professional, value-for-money service to all of our customers, while adhering to the strictest quality standards.
We offer a comprehensive range of technical support and maintenance services, where our expert team of engineers and technicians test, calibrate and repair a wide range of biomedical equipment, from feeding pumps, dialysis equipment, infusion devices and ventilators to defibrillators and multi parameter monitors. These activities can be carried out both in the field, both nationally and internationally, or at one of our cutting-edge workshop facilities.
Hugo has a broad customer base of Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), and our contracts take our engineers into NHS Hospitals, Private Hospitals, PCTs, GPs, Clinics, and Private Nursing Homes.
Committed to quality
We specialise and focus in providing bespoke technical solutions to OEMs by partnering and being fully authorised by them. However, we maintain our independent heritage by having comprehensive service agreements. We do not design or sell any physical products, which allows us to stay impartial and partner with all major equipment manufacturers.
The success and reputation of Hugo Technology may be measured by the high standing of our customers. Hugo Technology prides itself on efficient maintenance turnaround times, close working partnerships with our customers, and a policy of continuous self-appraisal and attention to detail has ensured the expansion of our customer base.
- Takes personal responsibility for the service provided to Hugo Technology customers
- Actively supports the Hugo supervisory team, while avoiding behaviour that is not conducive to a team-working approach
- Displays a consistently high standard of conduct, including maintaining a positive outlook and remaining calm under pressure
- Treats all colleagues how they would like to be treated themselves
- Can be relied upon to display good manners, politeness and a consideration for others at all times
- Avoids confrontational behaviour, examples include entering into arguments, being negatively critical of colleagues, and raising voice
- Can be relied upon to always keep colleagues and supervisors informed on relevant matters as required
- Shows enthusiasm in their approach to work, a can-do attitude, and is a positive influence on colleagues
- Able to raise concerns, risks and other issues to the supervisory team in an appropriately clear, constructive and respectful manner
- Seeks and ensures clarity regarding what is expected, resulting in a consistently strong performance in terms of quality
- Able to work under own motivation, and show initiative where appropriate
- Maintains consistently punctual time-keeping and a strong attendance record
- Willing to work outside of remit and contracted hours as reasonably required, and go the extra mile to support the wider business
- Open to learning new skills, and values the contribution of colleagues
- Can be relied upon to co-operate and work well with others, showing no fixation with status, and no game-playing